Thursday, February 18, 2010

A month, it’s been a month????

I can’t believe a month has past. What a slacker I am.  It isn’t as though I’ve been terribly busy~~~~~which probably explains why I haven’t been posting. Hubby’s part time job has been cut back to about 2 days a week. I’m sure it will only be a temporary thing. But, when he’s home I tend to hang with him pretty much and read or watch  television or just talk. Lately, we’ve had a good bit of snow~~~not like out east but a lot for Kentucky. Here, it’ll snow and then melt after a couple of days. Not so this time.

100_3096

Here’s the view from our back door. It’s pretty but I’m tired of it. Hurry up spring.

Paige is on a basketball team so I’ve been going to her games. That’s been fun. I’ve never been into sports but when my granddaughter  is playing it’s exciting for me.

100_0361

Here’s a blurry  action shot of her playing. She’s the one in blue.

100_0342

In this one she’s wearing an orange jersey. This one I get a kick out of. Everyone else is standing around  and if you look at her feet she’s airborne.  That’s our Paige for sure.  Always bouncing when she walks.                                                                         

So, my blogger friends, that’s what I have been up to. What do you do when you’re stuck inside?

5 comments:

beautifullybrokenme said...

So good to see your post - I've missed you! It sounds like you've been busy despite the weather. You should come down here - it is 73 degrees & sunny - beautiful!

:-) Molly

Emma said...

Loved reading everything! =]

EA JEWELRY
http://emcecile08.ecrater.com
EM.CECILE SPEAKS
http://emcecilespeaks.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Carolyn, good to hear from you! I figured you were a busy lady! Your grand daughter's games look like a lot of fun. We're starting lacrosse season here. :-)

Diane said...

Hi Carolyn! Good to hear from you =)
Yes, we have been cold here in Texas too! TOO COLD. I am saying the same thing..."Hurry Spring"!
I love the pictures of your granddaughter. I played basketball in high school, and loved every minute. We played half court though...that outta make you laugh!
Take care~
diane
xoxox

Paige said...

YEAH, HALF COURT'S HARD ;)