Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm still here

Hi all. I'm still here. Just haven't posted for awhile. Summer~~~~ what can I say? I have been working on jewelry. Spending time with the grandkiddos too. Reading what others are posting but I haven't been commenting too much.

One thing I decided is that I won't do any outdoor shows in the heat of summer. I did that last year and melted. Heat and I don't get along. That being said, it's been fairly cool here lately.

I have several shows lined up for the fall. So that's what I'm concentrating on now. I'm tired now so, good night all. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite...

3 comments:

Paige said...

GRANDMA & I ARE BOTH GROBANITES! (FANS OF JOSH GROBAN) :)

Mystic Indigo said...

LOL...I completely understand not wanting to do summer shows...we would have most likely gotten rained out anyway! Sorry about the tumbler going out...when you do want a great one, you can't beat the Lortone...I have had mine now for about 3 years and it still runs like a top. I think I picked it up for about 120 bucks...glad you are having a good summer!

Phillipa. said...

Hi Carolyn, thanks for your visit, I love your silver pieces, I have enrolled for a silversmith class, starts in a couple of weeks.You make it look so great.
cheers Phillipa.