Monday, June 23, 2008

Finds


These are my new acquisition's. They're wonderful little oil paintings done by my friend Linda.
They are tiny--2" x 2" and 2" x 2 3/4" canvases. Treasure's all. I have 3 of them which makes it a "collection". I'm sure there will be more down the road for me since I envision seeing them in all the rooms of our house. I just love looking at them.
I should point out that the sail boat was a gift for hubby--he enjoys boats. No, he doesn't go out on the water- just loves picture's of boats. Granddaughter Paige pointed that one out and said Grandpa would enjoy it. And she was right. She's always so thoughtful.



This one is an adorable little bowl-with a cat painting in it. Another addition to my collection of "Cat things " that I collect. I wonder if I'm addicted to "collecting" stuff.
Anyway, I picked this one up at an Art Fair in Midway, KY that I spent the day at with Paige, my daughter-in-law and her mom. What a delightful girls day out we had.

1 comment:

The Other Experiment said...

Hopefully next year we'll be spending the day sitting in your booth instead of being spectators!