Monday, May 19, 2008

My maiden voyage


So, this is it! My first attempt at blogging. A little about me. I'm a jewelry maker and mixed media artist. As you can see from my widget I've started selling my jewelry on ETSY.

I was a dental assistant for 23 years and have been making jewelry for about 15 years. So, with my family giving me a lot of encouragement I quit my job and hubby and I moved to another state to be near said family.

Now, 1 year later I've never looked back. Fortunatly, my DH supports my decision to become a STARVING ARTIST and supports me while I'm trying to build my business. He WAS retired--and now he's just tired since he's gone back to work until I hopefully start making a go of it.

I hope you enjoy hearing about the trials and tribulations of this fledgling artist. I'll try to post on a regular basis and make it as interesting as I can.

I've been trying to get better at photography so I'll be posting photos too. Let me know what you think....

No comments: