Friday, July 30, 2010

The Olympics ( for horses)

Here’s a little peek of some of the jewelry that I’ve been making lately.

100_3187 100_3191 100_3192 100_3193 100_3195 100_3196 100_3197

I have a HUGE show coming up in the fall ( my favorite season) and I’ve temporarily closed my ETSY shop because I’m going to need all of the jewelry that I can make. It’s going to be two weeks long and I’m doing it with two friends of mine.  It’s going on during the F.E.I. Games  ( it’s like the Olympics but for horses). We’ll be in Midway for the show which will have attendees from all over the world. I’m so excited about this.

5 comments:

beautifullybrokenme said...

Ooooooo!!! What LOVELY jewelry you've been working on! I love your new pieces!!! Good luck in your show - let us know how it goes!

:-) Molly

SCJ Jewelry Design said...

Carolyn,
How exciting for you - a two week show! Good luck!
ps- the little feed the hampster thing is adorable :)
Sandy

Cindy said...

Well I see some absolutely beautiful pieces of jewelry there! I just love your wire work. You are well on your way.... good luck getting ready for the big show. And report back to us! :-)

Artist said...

They are all beautiful, congratulations. I like the colors. I am painting through synesthesia which makes me see colors when I hear names and numbers. These colors I transform in paintings. Colors are my life.

Diane said...

Carolyn...you HAVE been busy haven't you?
Two weeks~wow! That will indeed be a marathon.
I wish you the best of luck my friend =)